Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Havel Elementary School (Sterling Heights, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Havel Elementary School (Sterling Heights, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Havel Elementary School (Sterling Heights, MI)   Havel Elementary School (Sterling Heights, MI) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:37 am

A girl in the 1900's was killed on Schoenherr by a car

The Legend is: When you drive on Schoenherr going South at 12am you will see her running out from the soccer fields on the right hand side (passenger side). if she hits you, you will be haunted by her, for life.

the school is located on Schoenherr just past 19 mile road going south, you cannot miss the school because its semi big and has a lot of school crossing signs and stuff like that leading up to it... and the fields come before the school. A Fence seperates the fields from the road.

Strange USA's page for it

Last edited by xtigersmarlinsx on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Havel Elementary School (Sterling Heights, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havel Elementary School (Sterling Heights, MI)   Havel Elementary School (Sterling Heights, MI) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:29 pm

me and my friends went out there at like 11 45 and entered through the woods all the way in the back.. and made our way to Schoenherr... we were there for like 20-30 minutes.. but we did not see anything. We were by the swingset and we started to see one of the swings move... but it was really windy so we assume its just the wind.

There are houses right off the field but are seperated by fences.. My friends at Henry Ford II the high school right by Havel swear that there is a ghost there. One of my friends said: " He was over a girls house and he was looking in a mirror then all of a sudden the ghost came crashing into the back window" I could tell by his face and voice he was dead serious.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Havel Elementary School (Sterling Heights, MI)
Page 1 of 1