Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Macomb Center Cemetery (Macomb Twp, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Macomb Center Cemetery (Macomb Twp, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Macomb Center Cemetery (Macomb Twp, MI)   Macomb Center Cemetery (Macomb Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Located on 24 mile and between Foss and Card. It appears to be a unused cemetery now alot of stones are knocked over. You can drive your car into the cemetery. There is a stone that has a civil war soldier that died in Tennessee and it looks like it was just added like yesterday it seriously looks brand new.

The only orbs we ever had were when we parked off 24 mile Rd and took pics of the cemetery there was like hundreds of them.

Parking: there is a way to park in there and make a U turn. We have had problems parking there but the road does not have traffic at night only the people who live right there... you could park off the road or else to the west of the cemetery there is a little area to park.

There are houses right across the road... but i dont know how they feel about people visiting here
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Macomb Center Cemetery (Macomb Twp, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macomb Center Cemetery (Macomb Twp, MI)   Macomb Center Cemetery (Macomb Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:19 am

bump
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Macomb Center Cemetery (Macomb Twp, MI)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cemeteries :: Local Michigan-
Jump to: