Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Axe Murderer House (Harrison Township, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Axe Murderer House (Harrison Township, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Axe Murderer House (Harrison Township, MI)   Axe Murderer House (Harrison Township, MI) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:14 pm

"It is located on Edman street off Ballard. Ballad is off Jefferon and on the corner right there of Ballard and Jefferson is "Eddie`s Drive-In" The second house on the left on Edman is haunted. My family and I lived there for about 10 years or so. Every night when i was 7 years old i seen a guy with bloody overalls on with an axe in his hand. I would put the covers over my head on my top bunk and then look again and he was still there just stareing at me. Then every night after he`d look at me he would turn around and walk into the bathroom. Everytime my friends or I would have to use the bathroom someone would HAVE to be in there with us because u always felt a presense in the bathroom with you. Every single one of my friends that stayed the night there seen something. The only thing i ever seen in the house was the axe murderer...no one EVER seen him except for me. My mom would see a tall young lady with a long dress on and so did my friend. My friend seen her sitting on the end of her bed. My friend also seen 3 little green guys standing next to her bed. My brother also woke up one morning wit someone on top of him looking at him straight in the eyes and he was very little and couldn`t move because he was soo terrified. I had two little dogs and they would just stare at the wall or the door and growl like they never growled before and when any of us would look...nothin was there.
My friend Meghan and I did a sayonce and asked all their names. We didnt believe in that sayonce stuff...we were just doing it for fun. I can`t remember what all 4 names were but i believe one of the names was Walter..so one day we were playing in the background and theres a slab of cement in the right corner of the backyard and 4 names were carved in each corner and they were all the names that were told to us in our sayonce. Right behind the house is the St. John Hospital. There is a new family living there now and they changed up the place cuz it was falling apart when we lived there and our landlords did nothing about it.
When my dad was alive he seen on the couch a head sitting there so when he turned on the light there was nothin there. It`s said that there was an axe murderer that lived there a long long time ago...if u drive by there at night its very creepy. I`d say go to the hospital parking lot and park behind the house and u might see somethin in the attic window. They might have a high up fence in the back now im not sure, it`s what i heard. All of Harrison Township is haunted."

link
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Axe Murderer House (Harrison Township, MI)
Page 1 of 1