Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oak Grove Cemetery (Milford, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Oak Grove Cemetery (Milford, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Oak Grove Cemetery (Milford, MI)   Oak Grove Cemetery (Milford, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:27 am

"While at the Oak Grove Cemetery in Milford I snapped a photo of a sign posted next to a crypt, (photo 1) - when I loaded it to my computer it was noted that the image was fogged over all the photo, (photo 2) is photo 1 after using my little bag of tricks to clean the image up, there still remains a couple of bands of fog across the sign and along the bottom of the photo a band from left to right where it ends with several colors of fog on the bottom right side of the photo. photo 3 is a photo I snapped at a later date to replace the fogged print, this photo is as it came from the camera with the exception of the size, as you see the colored fog appears once again near the bottom right side of the photo. I might add that this is the only photo taken each trip to the cemetery that was fogged."

link
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Oak Grove Cemetery (Milford, MI)
Page 1 of 1