Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Utica Cemetery (Utica, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Utica Cemetery (Utica, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Utica Cemetery (Utica, MI)   Utica Cemetery (Utica, MI) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 am

Utica Cemetery is a michigan historic marker the cemetery contains the first doctor in Macomb county. The place is like a Maze, there are like 4 or 5 cement entrances and go all the way to the back and are connected by another cement walkway.

We went there once during the night and several pictures have orbs.

In the video we took there is a voice that lasts 2 seconds and its nothing that we could explain

The Cemetery is located on Shelby Road south of 21 mile road. There are subdivisions where you can park in, a Kof C hall parking lot also where you can park and walk like 100 ft. The Cemetery is on the west side of Shelby and parking in the sub and hall is on the east side of the road... There is also a sub north of the cemetery where i am sure u could park and walk but we never payed attention to it.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Utica Cemetery (Utica, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utica Cemetery (Utica, MI)   Utica Cemetery (Utica, MI) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:18 am

bump
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Utica Cemetery (Utica, MI)
Page 1 of 1