Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce youself here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Introduce youself here Empty
PostSubject: Introduce youself here   Introduce youself here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 pm

give us it alll
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Introduce youself here   Introduce youself here I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:54 pm

My name is Jeff. the admin and owner of this forum. I made it for people to discuss these topics in chat room like speed. I am 20 years old dating Jamie Lee for almost 2 years as of Sept 09, I go to school at ITT tech for computer networking. i still have 3 years left and have lots of free time.. i work at mcdonalds happily flippin the grilled chicken and making round eggs..

I like sports esp: Detroit Tigers. Pistons, Lions, Wolverines, Central Michigan, Florida Gators, Kansas Jayhawks, Lousiana Tech, New Orleans Hornets, Florida Marlins, Pitt Pirates, Avalanche, Florida Panthers, and Eagles.

I play ps2 alot, Ratchet and Clank 2 right now..

If you have any questions about me or this site or anything else shoot me a PM or myspace, email or facebook
Back to top Go down
MikeJ
MikeJ

PostSubject: Re: Introduce youself here   Introduce youself here I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:15 pm

My name is Mike, I moderate this forum, provide useful information, help Jeff out with the site, and provide the graphics. I'm 18 years old, I'm currently an MIT(Manager-In-Training) at the same McDonalds Jeff works at. Honestly can't say I hate my job, it's pretty sweet. I'm not currently going to school but am going to continue in January. On my free time i'm designing sigs/avatars/banners for people, just recently learned how to use photoshop. Im going out with my gf for almost a year now, so if im not on, its because im at work, or with her. Feel free to add me to AIM, MikeJGK or send me a pm! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jake

Jake

PostSubject: Re: Introduce youself here   Introduce youself here I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:04 pm

Allrite! Im Jake, im really interested in The Paranormal.. My dad first got me started when he told me a story about how he went through a house tryign to rid of a spirit who followed his friend.. He marked everything down with tape, and went from room to room.. Everything but the basement was done, and as they were walking down there they heard a loud screeching noise... they both run down there and find the about 600 lb couch moved a good 2 or 3 feet over.. i thought it was awesome.. and ive been known to spend hours looking up good pictures and videos.. so i hope ill be able to help out the MGH in some way
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Working4TheWeekend
drew

PostSubject: Re: Introduce youself here   Introduce youself here I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 pm

Hey I typed in goodrich cemetery on a yahoo search came across your myspace page and joined this. Two of my friends and I have been doing ghost hunting for fun on and off for about 2 years and are based in Detroit as well. We came back to goodrich cemetery a few days ago after visiting there about a year and a half ago. We found it on a site called shadowlands which I am sure you are all familiar with. Anyway the first time we were there they both claimed to see an orb which was light blue and lasted for about a second, unfortunatly I saw nothing. We have visited various other sites, mostly on shadowlands that are in this area and never saw anything else like that. I was just curious if you guys have seen anything substantial like an orb or apparition at any of the places you have gone or have any suggestions of good places to go. Thanks.

Also I found this on my search it appears to list the various people buried in the cemetery.

http://offserv.libcoop.net/mtc/transcriptions/goodrich.htm
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Introduce youself here   Introduce youself here I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:12 am

We have a few places that orbs appear and a place i would recommend is the St pauls cemetery (kukak) on 18 and hayes..

thats tight tho our shit came up on a search engine Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce youself here   Introduce youself here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce youself here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: