Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To join MGH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

To join MGH Empty
PostSubject: To join MGH   To join MGH I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:03 am

First i will start with explaining how we started and how we do things.

it all started back when we were in elementary school like 10 years ago, we all had interest in this stuff so last year when Morrow Road held its fundraiser on the actual haunted road we all became interested on getting stuff on pictures, while @ Morrow Road 2 people heard weird noises and by the ghost womens assumed house we had a really weird and unexplainable picture. After 2 months of brainstorming names to most broad 3 words came up: Michigan ghost Hunters, we subbed the ghost with a G for uniqueness and Now stands as Michigan G Hunters or MGH, adding our own signature trademark!

Our first place to test was during the beginning of winter 08-09 and then a little hiatus till March and several stops during the summer.

Our goal is just to prove stuff is either a legend or there is actually something there to make a good pictures, meaning there is a orb or apparition or something along those lines. You can call us in depth thrill seekers, We really do analyze everything that happens but try not to disturb or contact any spirits, we are strongly against Ouija boards and stuff that will make spirits appear or anything along those lines.

We go to cemeteries during the day to get a feel for them and to take great pictures.

Each quarter of the year MGH writes up a summary of what happened. For this coming quarter it will be on each thing that happened since MGH existed.

When we go to the cemeteries or places at night, we do not vandalize or promore or incite vandalism or anything. We go there walk around, take pictures, video, look around and record sound. Do not get all whiny with Bowl Sht because of what we do because we do not do anything wrong.

Our time there usually last s 10-30 minutes depending on the cemetery. No one has questioned us because we do not look suspicious.

To join MGH you must be in Michigan or hunt in MI. If you and your friends would like to join MGH reply here. From there i will explain you the steps of what we want out of you and what you need.

*this applied to being a member of MGH, nothing related to this forum. anyone can use this forum

Last edited by Michigan G Hunters on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
MikeJ
MikeJ

To join MGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: To join MGH   To join MGH I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:35 pm

Am i already in? lollll
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

To join MGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: To join MGH   To join MGH I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:51 pm

duh
Back to top Go down
MikeJ
MikeJ

To join MGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: To join MGH   To join MGH I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Lol, I know, I was just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

To join MGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: To join MGH   To join MGH I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:07 pm

yo start posting in here... if we have more discssion we will have more people join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To join MGH Empty
PostSubject: Re: To join MGH   To join MGH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To join MGH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: