Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)   Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 pm

"About 8 years ago a seance was performed here because of rumors of hauntings and strange noises. The lodge has been abandoned for many, many years. There were 4 participants in the seance, A boy and 3 girls. In the middle of the ritual, a ghost appeared on the banks across the river. It was the ghost of a lumberjack, he had a beard and a flannel shirt. The ghost was enraged at being disturbed and pointed at the male in the group, then started towards him across the river. About halfway across the water the ghost disappeared, and immediately the male participant began vomiting quite violently. He decided to run back towards the car, and threw up two more times on the way. When he got out of the woods and to the car, he was surrounded by three barking dogs which appeared to be very real. He jumped in the car and waited for everybody else to return. They left the area, and immediately he felt better, but to this day if he is within a mile of that lodge he starts to get nauseous."

link
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
DeStInEe

PostSubject: Re: Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)   Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 pm

wow, i didnt know that , that place is haunted.. thats really weird..
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)   Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:34 pm

These are just copied and linked from their source, so it possibly is...

I try to get ones that sound legit or are cemetery related, but you gotta try this one out?
Back to top Go down
DeStInEe

PostSubject: Re: Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)   Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:02 pm

ohh for sure, im deffintily gunna have to go before the snow falls...
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)   Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:08 am

Yeah take like tons of pic s to and post them...

on that link people say you cannot see the river from the lodge, do u know if thats true or not?
Back to top Go down
DeStInEe

PostSubject: Re: Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)   Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:11 pm

yeahh i deffinitly will... and im not sure i'll ask my boyfriend cause he used to work there i'll ask him about it later on today..
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)   Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:35 pm

o cool... is it a big place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)   Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rayburns Lodge (Grayling, MI)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legends :: Local Michigan-
Jump to: