Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halmich Park (Warren, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Halmich Park (Warren, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Halmich Park (Warren, MI)   Halmich Park (Warren, MI) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:32 am

located off of 13 mile and in between Ryan and Dequindre.

The legend is that if you drive on the road, that a car will appear behind you and chase you down the road that goes from 13 to Chicago Rd. It will then dissappear and something will start pounding on the top of your car.

The car will then be right behind you until you exit the park. I have heard all reports of the car being black

Some people also told me they parked their car got out and started walking around. They said they seen a person that was at least 7 foot tall and he chased them. He said one kid climbed a tree to hide and his bandana fell off. When they got back to the car his bandana was neatly rolled up and place on the trunk of their car.

Last edited by xtigersmarlinsx on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Halmich Park (Warren, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halmich Park (Warren, MI)   Halmich Park (Warren, MI) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 am

Me and my friend went thier one night we drove down the road but did not experience anything we even got out of the car to take pictures but nothing shows on the pics that would look suspicious of anything
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Halmich Park (Warren, MI)
Page 1 of 1