Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Powell Cemetery (Washington, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Powell Cemetery (Washington, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Powell Cemetery (Washington, MI)   Powell Cemetery (Washington, MI) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:41 am

located off Powell Road which is between 31 and 32 mile road. East of m-53.

You need to be on 53 heading north then turn right onto 31 mile road. The first road on the left side will be Powell Road and it only goes north so turn onto it and go down the dirtroad about a mile or so on the left side will be Powell Cemetery.... completely fenced in but there is like 1-2 slot where the fence has a opening to easily walkin.

There is a dog that will sometimes come out to the car i seen it during day and night and its only one of the house s pets, when you see the area you will understand why it might be there... but it did not follow us either time.

If you see it at night it might scare the hell outta of you because its eyes light up green. and it appears out of nowhere.

You can park on the side of the road there is barely any traffic, ive drove on the road from 5-8 times day and night and only seen 2 cars the whole time.

The Cemetery is great for taking pictures during the day. We have not had anything weird happen or show up on film or pics during the night.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Powell Cemetery (Washington, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Powell Cemetery (Washington, MI)   Powell Cemetery (Washington, MI) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:18 am

bump
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Powell Cemetery (Washington, MI)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cemeteries :: Local Michigan-
Jump to: