Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

East Buno Road (Milford, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

East Buno Road (Milford, MI) Empty
PostSubject: East Buno Road (Milford, MI)   East Buno Road (Milford, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:33 am

"The true story is that this is the site where Leslie Alan Williams buried, I believe two, of his victims. He left their bodies there to rot in shallow graves. They eventually caught him. Since I can't bring up proof of a haunting yet, I'm listing this as legend. There are several stories regarding the exact location. Some say it's off Buno Rd, some say it's a field off Child's Lake rd south of Buno. Here is an article from the new york times. http://www.nytimes.com/1992/05/31/us/michigan-parole-board-assailed-after-killings.html If anyone can supply information on the exact location, please do so.

Wixom - East Buno rd. - This is the place were a killer killed 8 girls and hid them on the site of the dirt road in the woods. *This is were the FBI also were looking for Al Capone* side note. but if you go over the tracks if your coming form the Wixom access side. Then go till you get away from the construction sites when you turn off the car as you look around you get a eerie feeling that someone is outside the car. Through out the woods you can see people running around. When you turn that car back on and look in the rearview mirror and you’ll see someone standing in the back of the car. there also shadows that fly over the car and see things running on the side of the road.

This was taken off shadowlands. It's obviously not 8, and I can't confirm the Al Capone story. "

link
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

East Buno Road (Milford, MI)
Page 1 of 1