Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kennsington Metropark (Milford, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Kennsington Metropark (Milford, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Kennsington Metropark (Milford, MI)   Kennsington Metropark (Milford, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:41 am

"While walking the trails of a local metro park, I found myself on a trail that I had not walked before, being a little longer than I expected and not a groomed trail it was after sunset when I arrived back at my car. I had snapped a few photos but nothing to get excited about, a couple of days later I downloaded the photos and discovered an unusual photo, I don`t often get orbs in my photos but this one had one that could not be missed, being that it was the last photo taken on that walk, I remember the general area it was taken in and the circumstance that caused me to snap the photo, I guess I was less than half mile from the car and it was starting to get just a bit to dark for me to still be in the woods when from somewhere to my rear something made a noise kind of a sneeze or snorting sound. I stopped and for a few minutes was very still, nothing moved or made a noise so I just took a snapshot in the area I thought the noise came from and continued on my way.

Now the fun part starts, I see the orb and start to look closely at the photo and see the crouching werewolf with flaming eyes less than twenty yards from where I stood to take the photo, Now I don,t want to dwell on the werewolf story, last thing we need around here is another (big cat) story or anything else that draws attention to the area. The thing I am interested in is the orb, strange place for it to be found, I thought to myself, but the more I thought about it the more I thought it could be an area where a local Indian burial ground may have been located. The area is on high ground overlooking the Huron River, and there are many Indian stories in this area, there are the two occasions that I have them visit my home in the wee hours of the morning, but that is another story.....

Being that I am not an orb type person I would be interested in any remarks from people in the know........Oh yes the story of a reflection from the werewolf eye dosen`t really ring true with me, I just think it is in the wrong spot.."

link
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Kennsington Metropark (Milford, MI)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Legends :: Local Michigan-
Jump to: