Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prospect Hill Cemetery (Paw Paw, MI)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Prospect Hill Cemetery (Paw Paw, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Prospect Hill Cemetery (Paw Paw, MI)   Prospect Hill Cemetery (Paw Paw, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:00 pm

"Prospect Hill Cemetery was introduced to me by one of my friends as a "haunted" location. I was of course skeptical about the whole thing, but this place got me into investigating hauntings and the paranormal in general aftereward I went there during the day first, and soon i figured out i should've brought my walking shoes! Most of the more interesting sites are up a steep hill. There is the open part of the cemetery, which is visible from the road, and there is a fence that is up, so cars can't go up past a certain point. We parked near that fence and ignored most of the open part of the cemetery. There are several paths you can take, and several different levels of the cemetery. It is really beautiful and safe feeling during the day, almost playful. Once you get up most of the hill, if you go to the far right there is a path that leads through the woods. Following this, it leads to another set of really old tombstones, and then the path splits in two, the right leading to pretty much nothing, and the left leading to a single large tombstone which you must go up a stairway to reach. There is another large hill which is in the middle of the split paths, youll soon figure out its a big circle.

But anyway, onto the haunting. I went back about a week later during the night with one of my friends. We parked outside near the road this time, and walked through the entrance instead of driving up. As we reached the fence, off to the right near a larger tombstone (i forget the name of it; I later went back to see) and saw a large white light. We thought it might be a glare, but with further inspect saw that it was something solid-like, and it was moving slightly from side to side. There was little pieces of something that came toward it, kind of like a mist, but looking more solid than mist. I'm not gonna lie, I got really scared at this point, because as more and more of this stuff came together, you started to make out arms and legs, and scariest of all, a face. I ran out of there. real quick

Ever since then, i've probably been there like, 20 times. I've seen something nearly every time, from orbs to sparkles, to weird colors and odd noises, and one of my friends even claims to have been possessed there. Nothing was quite as astounding as the phenominon I saw with the thick misty stuff, but I still have seen some pretty awesome things there every time. I really insist if you're seeking some solid evidence; that you get out there!"

link
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586

Prospect Hill Cemetery (Paw Paw, MI)
Page 1 of 1