Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bookmark 
HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RSS  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) Empty
PostSubject: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 am

Located on 25 mile road and between Schoenherr & Jewell. On the North side of 25 mile, there are power lines and and to the left of them is the cemetery. Also the St. Johns Cemetery is to the left of the cemetery. There are a couple of gravel roads that you can drive though but we just parked in the subdivision across the road.

Last edited by Michigan G Hunters on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/michiganghunters586
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am

When we first got there the first 2 minutes were normal, then we got to the back left and there was a new grave that appeared to be for a little kid. As soon as we started walking we all instantly thought something was around us... We heard sticks cracking, a little kids voice, and Footsteps. At one point we were just standing around because we for sure felt there was something there. It felt like someone was getting closer and closer... At one point it felt like someone was playing hide & seek with me, by hiding behind the stone. My shoulders just like rose like people say "it made them jump".

We def. felt unwanted but will def. be back there.
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:33 pm

Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) M
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:16 am

bump
Back to top Go down
deathfearsnone

deathfearsnone

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:48 pm

when were the pictures taken? was it snowing at all?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theghostfinders
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:57 pm

Nope good late summer night. no rain or anything
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:12 am

"Me, my girlfriend and my other friend went out one night to the Prestonville Cemetery, it was the first time we ever went out to this cemetery. The cemetery has like 5 roads that go from the main road to the back of the cemetery where all 5 roads are connected. So we walk down one road and are taking pictures and stuff and it didnt seem like anything, we stopped and seen a fresh grace i guess you can call it. There was sand overtop the grave you could clearly tell someone was just buried, there were little hotwheel cars on top so we figured it was little boy who died. We stood around that area taking a few pictures. We started walking on the back road that all the roads met at. My 2 friends then started say they felt weird and were hearing stuff like a little boys voice and heard something walking around them and they kept saying we should get out, but knowing me I didnt experience anything and kept saying we'll just keep going and get out on the next road. after about like 50ft we started to walk down the last down the last road, I was right next to this big stone that was like 4 ft wide and about 3ft tall, I swear something was moving to my right, it was like something was walking towards us snapping branches and could hear the leafs crunching. It was during August as well. Then i felt something was looking at me from the trees which were like 20 ft straight of me and i was behind the stone i mentioned earlier. I thought it was getting closer i turned around to see something, nothing was there besides 2 friends kept saying lets go because they heard all the steps and stuff, So i turn around and for some reason i thought i seen something and then it hid behind the stone, and i jumped (literally) and was like wtf!! and looked behind the stone and of course nothing was there. I was then like okay lets the gtfo!! and we walked quickly down the last road and i was taking pictures the whole time, only one picture appears to have an sort of orb and we consider it our most valuable "orb" picture. This to me became known as the "Hide and Go Seek" incident.

Us 3 told each other if we ever came back to this cemetery we would have at least 1 or 2 more people with us. So a few weeks later our 2 other friends joined us, but as we were walking down the first road (same thing we did last time) all my friends said there was a car (LOL) in the back we had to abandon plan.

We will probably wait till May till we resume but this will def. be a hot spot for us this summer."
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 pm

I am installing Feeds starting in this section.. this is a test
Back to top Go down
mr_matthew

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:45 am

I live in the subdivision across the street and down a little ways from this cemetary. I am 23 years old now, but when i was in highschool me and a few friends filmed a few scenes here for a school acting project. i remeber when i edited the video there were some pretty weird noises and flashes of light in the footage. i also remeber seeing the figure of a person way in the backkground of one shot and at the time of filming we were the only ones in the cemetary. since then i have been very interested in the paranormal and have gone back once or twice with friends but havent seen much since. however, this cemetary has a very eerie vibe. everytime i have gone there i have felt a presence or like someone was watching.
Back to top Go down
Michigan G Hunters
Admin
Michigan G Hunters

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Well its good to know we are not the only ones who experienced something there.
I cannot explain how uncomfortable we all felt their the first time, as soon as I experienced something, I was like its time to get the hell out of here.

We came back a few months ago, but their was a car in the back so we left. We will probably be back again this summer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)   Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prestonville Cemetery (Shelby Twp, MI)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cemeteries :: Local Michigan-
Jump to: